Cultural deep analysis and practical knowledge for the success of your business and projects in Egypt.
Egypt, the oldest nation-state in the world, is home to over 100 million proud Egyptians. Egypt is the most populous country in the MENA region and is considered the third largest African country in terms of population. 70% of the population is under the age of 35, which presents numerous opportunities for foreign companies to enter the Egyptian market.
Despite enormous challenges, Egypt has been experiencing an incredible construction boom since 2015. Various large-scale projects are being planned or implemented, such as the New Administrative Capital located approximately 50 kilometers east of Cairo and the Suez Canal Economic Zone. Currently, Egyptians inhabit only 7% of the land area of approximately 1 million square kilometers. The country has an ambitious plan to nearly double the proportion of inhabited land by 2030, resulting in the creation of over 30 new neighborhoods or cities.
This creates enormous chances for cooperation and collaboration between Egyptian authorities, institutions, companies, and international business partners, investors and suppliers regarding knowledge transfer. For international companies in the green economy, water technology, waste industry, energy sector, and IT-industry, Egypt is currently one of the most important markets in the world.
Increase your success in Egypt and learn the most important cultural factors of working and communicating in a culturally diverse environment. Develop your intercultural skills to manage challenges in interaction with customers, suppliers, colleagues, employees and business partners.
What is the focus of an intercultural training Egypt?
In our training we focus on the cultural aspects for your success in Egypt. Based on our experience with more than 10,000 participants since 2006, the content will focus on the cultural dimensions which can cause misunderstandings and frustrations while interacting in a culturally diverse context. The course will equip you with different skills for constructive problem solving in an intercultural environment and increase your cultural awareness and to build up a global mindset.
We design the content of the course based on the needs of our customers, their expectations and experiences in Egypt. Generally, we do not have a standard program. The following example shows the outline of a content from various workshops, trainings and offers we have already done for our existing customers:
Understand local culture in Egypt
- Cultural values and norms of behavior
- Culturally different ways of thinking and approaching tasks
- What is “cultural” in an intercultural encounter
- Tools to understand cultural preferences and to navigate the cultural gap
Egyptian business etiquette
- Names, titles, business cards, giving gifts
- Invitations and social integration
- Are there any cultural taboos?
Differences in communication styles
- Managing misunderstandings
- Nonverbal communication
- Punctuality and a sense of time
- Meetings with Egyptian partners and multinational teams
- Presentations to Egyptian partners
- Negotiation technique
- Managing Conflicts
- Strategies for a sustainable cooperation
- Different stories of success and failure of international companies in Egypt
Networking – Where and how to make the right contacts?
- Culture-specific understanding of good relationships
- Expectations of a good relationship
- The role and importance of trust
Your everyday life in Egypt
- How can you train yourself and avoid the culture shock?
- Questions of identity, ethnic and cultural diversity in Egypt
- Easy steps for a faster cultural integration
These topics can be adapted in our intercultural training Egypt, depending on the needs and expectations of our clients. The focus of the course will be tailored to cover different topics. For example:
- Project management
- Conflict management
- International assignments for expats moving to Egypt
- Team development
- Leadership training
- Training for trainers (train-the-trainers)
- Intercultural Trade Fair Training
Our intercultural country training Egypt can also be designed as a country-specific analysis to increase your cultural sensitivity and knowledge. Various stakeholders can profit from it, including:
- International universities and stakeholders in education
- Stakeholders in interreligious dialogue and peace work
- International NGOs
Diverse offerings for different target groups
The country training for Egypt can be designed and conducted for various target groups on diverse topics. In addition to intercultural country expertise, the content focus can be tailored to include different subjects. The following topics, for example, can be covered:
- International leadership training for mixed Egyptian and international teams
- Sales training
- General soft skills training
Depending on the requirements and learning objectives, the core content can be delivered in Arabic or international English.
7 Reasons Why You Should Work With Us?
- Maximum flexibility: online, face-to-face or hybrid
- Individual or group training
- Worldwide services
- We work in different international languages and international English as a main language
- Native country experts with several years of international business experience in the target country
- Competitive pricing and special conditions
- Single point of contact
Other services from our offer
We are looking forward to helping you in Egypt
Our many years of experience and cultural know-how will help you to understand what it takes to succeed in Egypt.
Call us under +49 2243 916 28 28 or send us your request via Email