This intercultural online training will give you insights into the most important cultural aspects for your business success in the Middle East
COVID-19 introduced different challenges for international companies doing business in the Middle East. Despite the pandemic, the cooperation between international companies and their counterparts in the Middle East must continue. Nevertheless, cultural differences in approaching a discussion or managing a team do not disappear, and have even more impact through virtual means of communication. In our webinar “Successful Business in the Middle East”, we will shed light on the cultural keys and different aspects in the business culture in the Middle East. This webinar will also deliver practical insights for your online work with your local customers and business partners.
This 2-hours online interactive introduction will focus on special topics of cultural etiquette during a conversation, conflict management, initiating a business and deliver tips for an effective online meeting with stakeholders, costumers and suppliers in the Middle East.
Insightful and effective tips for Online Meetings Virtual Communication Online Trainings Webinars Conferences Telcos Online Product Presentation Virtual Teams with Stakeholders, Costumers and Suppliers in the Middle East
- Topic: Cultural Aspects for a Successful Business in the Middle East
- 2-hours Intercultural Online-Training
- An interaktive Webinar as a Mini-Intercultural-Online-Course about the Middle East
- Focus will be on business culture: Business culture and attitudes in the workplace, hierarchy and decision-making, cultural specific understanding of relationship, time management, developing trust, managing business with teams and suppliers, frequent challenges and practical solutions
- Your Investment: 139,20 EURO pro person
- Special prices and other conditions for groups and registrations from the same organization
- Number of participants: max. 6 persons.
- Price includes documentation and access to our E-Learning resources.
- Tailored to individual need
- Flexible scheduling
- Frequent and vulnerable mistakes by international business people in product and company presentations
- Common pitfalls in doing business in the Middle East
- Three principles for dealing with challenging situations and for optimizing your cooperation and projects
- Personal action plan and recommendations for the next steps
After receiving your registration, we will contact each participant to define the learning goals and expectations and to specify the individual need in details.
- After registration you will receive an e-mail to confirm your registration with an invoice.
- The webinar will be run as a mini online training with a small group.
- Upon transferring the fee, each participant will be contacted to specify the topics and to tailor the individual learning goals.
- Three days before the webinar, you will receive the Webex meeting invitation with the login data as well as more detailed information on how to proceed.
- The webinar requires functioning technology and a stable internet connection. Please check your technology for functionality in advance.
We work with the technology of your choice: Microsoft Teams, edudip next, Webex, vitero, Skype for Business, Zoom, GoToTraining, Jitsi, BigBlueButton, Adobe Connect, BlueJeans, Amazon Chime, …..
Our unique approach
- This interactive online training is designed for international business people who already have business relationships with business partners in the Middle East or who are planning to do business in the Middle East.
- The course will be facilitated in international business English.
- The webinar will be facilitated by two bicultural experts, one with profound management experience in international business and in the Middle East and a native trainer with expertise in training and coaching of groups and individuals.
Registration for the Webinar "Successful Business in the Middle East"
Please select the date you want to join the webinar. We will send you a confirmation of your registration and contact you personally.