Country-Specific Cross-Cultural Courses For Your Global Workforce: Online, Offline or as Hybrid Learning Experience In Many International Languages!
What is that?
- This country-specific intercultural training focuses on communication effectiveness and is designed to enhance the cultural adjustment of international expatriates.
- Optimal preparation for the whole family for an international assignment.
- The course can be designed as a personalized pre-departure training, on-the-job or as online coaching to analyze communication challenges while working abroad and to understand intercultural misunderstandings.
- The course can also be offered as culture-specific intercultural country analysis for different institutes and stakeholders to enhance cultural understanding with target groups from more than 70 countries.
- As a face-to-face training, online, or as hybrid learning format.
- For individuals or groups
In this training you will learn all relevant topics to help you to adapt to the new environment (cultural differences and similarities, how to overcome the culture shock, daily living in the country, social norms and etiquette, communication skills). We recommend this intercultural training for international leaders, project managers, international assignees and families moving to live and work in a foreign country for more than 3 months.
Our Trainings are tailored to your needs and to your specific situation and are designed to help you better understand your business partners, team members, colleagues in your new country or simply to make it easier for you to communicate and interact in daily life.
Country Trainings Middle East and North Africa
We offer country-specific intercultural trainings for the following Arab countries:
- Saudi Arabia
In our network we work with the most experienced facilitators and consultants from 70 countries. We offer our a wide range of country-specific training and country expertise in different international languages online or face-to-face. If you want a training course for one or more of the following countries, just send us your request!
Our country-specific intercultural trainings and services are offered for the countries mentioned above. Can’t find your country? Thanks to our partnership with the most experienced facilitators and consultants, we will find the most qualified country experts for you in our network. Contact us and send us directly an E-Mail with your country request!
Intercultural Trainings for more than 70 countries in many international languages!
We design our courses according to the needs of our clients. In most of cases the following content is frequently requested and covered:
- What are the cultural values in your new country?
- Where cultures clash: Different expectations and assumptions about business culture
- Causes of cross-cultural communication breakdown
- Cross-cultural communication Do’s and taboos
- Giving feedback in a culturally sensitive way
- How to adapt your communication style for a better collaboration
- Approaches to negotiations and meetings
- Challenges and recommendations for working more effectively with your colleagues, clients and suppliers
- How to enhance your cultural adjustment and to reduce the stress of the culture shock
- Your cultural profile, your personal resources and your action plan
A variety of offers for different target groups
Our country training courses can be designed for various target groups on different topics. In addition to the intercultural country-specific knowledge, the content focus can include tailored topics for different target groups. For example, we design and facilitate trainings for following groups :
- Training for international delegates or expatriates from a certain country visiting a vocational training in other country
- Team development training for international working groups
- International leadership training for multinational teams
- Sales training
- Soft skills trainings
- Specific focus on Cultural Diplomacy, Intercultural Politeness, Global Mindset, Agility (and other content) in the language of the respective group.
Depending on the requirements and the expectation of our clients, the core content of our trainings can be designed and facilitated in many international languages (e.g. Spanish, Arabic, Russian, Hebrew, Albanian, etc.). We facilitate our trainings in International English for multinational groups online or face-to-face.
Your benefits from working with us
- We deliver with maximum flexibility: online, offline or hybrid
- Individual or group training
- we work worldwide
- We facilitate in different international languages
- Our facilitators and consultants are native country experts or have several years of work experience in the target country
- The best offer and special prices for long-term partnership!