Navigate the cultural differences, create synergy in multicultural teams, and learn how to get commitment!
- This course focuses on the business culture and business etiquette in the Middle East and North Africa, attitudes towards time and hierarchy, communication styles, negotiating practices, trust building, leadership, motivation and teambuilding.
- This training will focus on general cultural aspects in doing business in the Middle East and North Africa. We offer country specific courses for persons interested in doing business in a single country in the region. We also offer relocation training for expatriates and family moving to live and work in the region or in single countries.
- For our clients worldwide we provide customized webinars, online courses, 2-hour briefings, 4-hour, 8-hour, 12-hour and 16-hour training courses, as well as in-house trainings and one-on-one coaching on the whole region of the Middle East and North Africa or as country specific training courses. Our trainers are highly qualified native experts with many years of experience in doing business internationally.
- This course will increase your cultural awareness and broaden your perspective for concrete work situations with business people, customers and employees from the Middle East and North Africa.
- Visit this training to increase your understanding of contextual background and key values influencing decision making in business culture in the Middle East and North Africa.
In our 2-days training we focus on concrete business situations to understand the core values and cultural patterns behind them. Understanding the characteristics of communication styles in the Middle East and North Africa will broaden your perspective and will help you to use a culturally sensitive way to handle the challenges you are facing in your international projects. We will share with you insights and success stories of thousands of our clients based on direct experience in the region.
This course typically includes following content. We deliver concrete and practical input through an action-oriented and experiential learning approach to them:
- What you should know about the region! What are the facts and what are the stereotypes?
- How people in the Middle East perceive themselves and how they are perceived through international lenses?
- Overview of intercultural differences: Psychology of culture, cultural patterns and values
- Orientation to Religion: Islamic values and their impact on business life
- Gender issues in your business and role of women in society
- Social etiquettes: greeting, business dinner, gifts, business cards, invitations
- Relationship and trust building
- Management and motivation of Arab co-workers and team members
- How to handle disagreements, misunderstandings and conflict situations?
- Which negotiation and communication approaches will work for you?
- Tips for meetings and negotiations with business partners from the Middle east
- Virtual communication and ready-to-use techniques for effective online meetings and presentations.
We will send a pre-seminar questionnaire to analyze your needs and to make a customized intercultural training program. More than 10.000 participants from different industries and nations have attended our intercultural training programs and we have developed case studies from the practice of almost all business situations.
Who should attend?
- Sales people who sell to, buy from, or negotiate with Arab business partners.
- Business people who communicate with Arab customers, suppliers, partners in person and via phone, telcos, email.
- International managers and executives who manage teams/employees on site or remote
- International managers and executives who work in mixed teams in one of the Arab countries
- Participate at exhibitions/trade fairs in one of the Arab countries.
- Western business people who want to build strong long-term relationships with their Arab Counterparts.
- Human resource managers, educators, researchers, individuals from Western institutes and universities who work and communicate with colleagues and partners in the Middle East.
How we do it?
Action-oriented approach of experiential learning including theoretical expert input, case studies, discussions, role play, self-assessment and short videos.
- Offline and online format, 1-to-1 coaching or a big-group training, anytime, worldwide
- Highly qualified native experts with business experience
- Each participant becomes additional 6 months’ individual coaching after the course
- Based on scientific findings + practical relevance through our experience with more than 10,000 participants since 2006
- 30% special price up 3 participants from the same company or per family
- Direct contact with us during and after the course
- Customized trainings and ready-to-use techniques and tools
- Cloud documentation and access to major online resources
Online, face-to-face or in combination. Worldwide, in different international languages. Highly skilled facilitators with many years of experience in international business.
From our offer
How to register for a course
Call us under +49 2243 916 28 28 or send us your request.