Cross-Cultural relocation training Middle East and North Africa
- An intercultural awareness training to prepare executives and their families relocating to the countries in Middle East and North Africa.
- The course will focus on the relocation and Working and Living in the Middle East and North Africa in general.
- This course will provide delegates with understanding of contextual background and key values influencing culture in the Arab Region, understandling of social etiquettes in the region and delivers tips to cope with culture shock
This open training is designed as a 2-days course about the Middle East and North Africa in general. We offer country specific courses also if you are interested in one country in the region only. We offer our open cpurses regulary in Germany. For our clients worldwide we provide short 2-hour briefings, 4-hour, 8-hour, 12-hour and 16-hour training courses, as well as one-on-one coachings on the whole region of the Middle East and North Africa as well as country specific training courses.
A possible scenario: You reveived an international assignment from your company to manage the local branch in one of the emerging Arab cities. This assignment is for 3 years and includes a relocation package with a look-and-see trip for you and your wife. You and your family have analyzed all the risks and chances before saying yes to this assignment. Shortly after moving you and every individual of your family encounter new experiences: culture shock, homesickness, loneliness, mental stress and different working approaches. Some experiences let you doubt if you succeed this assignment as an expatriate.
This is a typical situation, that the most of expatriates have encountered. In our 2-days training program you and your family will be preapared to understand the core values and cultural patterns of behaviour and communication in the Middle East and North Africa. This course wil focus on will focus on Working and Living in the Middle East and North Africa in general.
Participants of this course often ask these question. We deliver concrete answers through an action-oriented approach to them:
- What are the formal documents I must take with?
- How the daily life in my Arab country looks like? What about health care in my new city?
- What are the no-goes? What are the taboos?
- How social integration for me and my family will work?
- What is the role of Islam and religion in society and how the orientation to religion will influenc everyday life and business?
- What is the typical approach to work?
- What do the local people expect from a Western expat?
- What are the worst case scenarios?
- Which skills work on problem solving, guidelines and techniques to build cross-cultural teams do I need?
We will send a pre-seminar questionnaire to analyse your needs and to make a customized intercultural training program.
Who should attend?
- International exekutives and families moving to live and work in the Middle East and North Africa
- International managers and exekutives who sell to, buy from, or negotiate with Arab business partners
- International managers and exekutives who are in international assignment in the Middle East and North Africa
- Employees of businesses, federal establishments or government administration who relocate or move to the middle East and North Africa
How we do it?
Action-oriented approach of experiential learning including theoritical expert input, case studies, discussions, role play , self-assessment and short videos.
In which langauges?
- Arabic (for non-native Arabic speakers who want to improve their Arab language skills)
- Each participant becomes additional 6 months personal consultation by email or telephone after the course
- Special prices for in-house trainings
- Money back guarantee
- Based on scientific findings + practical relevance through our experience with more than 10,000 participants since 2004
- 30% special price up 3 participants from the same company or per family
- Direct contact with us during and after the course
- Customized trainings and ready-to-use techniques and tools
- Course materials on USB stick for each participant
- Personalized Certificate of Attendance
Seminar Schedule: 2018/2019
- Cologne (Germany), Thursday, 20.09.2018 and Friday, 21.09.2018. Book now directly.
- Munich (Germany), Thursday, 20.12.2018 and Friday, 21.12.2018. Book now directly.
- Hamburg (Germany), Thursday, 21.03.2019 and Friday, 22.03.2019. Book now directly.
- Stuttgart (Germany), Thursday, 24.10.2019 and Friday, 25.10.2019. Book now directly.
You can book this course in your country any time. Please send us a request at email@example.com.